This blog is for you if:
- You like to move.
- You like to explore.
- You want to learn more about how to move better.
- You know that movement shouldn’t hurt, but it does, and you’re looking for some answers.
- You want to move as optimally as possible, both to enjoy life now and to decrease immobility and restrictions in the future.
- You want to move more (or better), but aren’t sure where to start.
- You always have nagging injuries or pain, but don’t accept that it has to be that way.
This blog is not about the one right answer (because there is no such thing). This blog is not about reaching some point of magical movement perfection. Nor is this blog here to take away from what is working well.
This blog is here to keep asking questions, to keep taking small steps forward in how we move. It is about progression in movement and in mindset. It’s about doing little things that can add up to big differences in our lives.
Whether you are only reading a post or two, or come back regularly for more, welcome! I hope you find something that is helpful to you.